Thursday, April 8, 2010

With Wings I can run...

I allowed negative comments that loves ones had told me to shape me thorughout my life, although I don't even know if the person has knows how it has impacted me.For instance recently I just realize I could run. : ) Before in my mind I remember my step-dad saying "Its okay you can't run, your just solid...meat and potatoes..solid people can't run." Therefore whenever I tried to run since the time I was young, that would pop into my head. Instead of trying to push throuhg it, I would play that over and over in my mind until I just started walking. So for years I would tell people I am not athletic, I can't run when really I can and I do!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will always remember who was there to help get started. I wish i was still in that posistion....

    ReplyDelete