Friday, April 9, 2010

Darn that white chocolate easter bunny...it smiled and winked at me til I ate him. : )

Many know that I started my weight loss journey about 2 years ago. I have lost 70lbs. I have only 6lbs until I will be at the weight that will give me a bmi that said I am at a normal weight. The weight loss has never been about looking better although that has been a benefit, it has always been about how when I eat better I feel better. When I exercise, I feel less anxiety and stress. I feel in control. Why is it then that I get into slumps and know that eating right an exercising will make me feel better but is is the last thing I want to do? A vicious cycle really. Thus why today I managed to consume 1000 calories of white chocolate bunny...damn bunny and damn my brother for leaving it here. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment