Thursday, April 22, 2010

Of what use were wings to a man fast bound in chains of iron?

The last few weeks have been really hard. I have been struggling with a mood I just can't shake. Life seems hard to get though on days. Sometimes I feel life is just happening and I just do not have much control over what is happening in my life. I realize God is the one ultimately in control and I should not worry or feel as I do but it is still happening. Part of my struggle is that I have just felt exhausted lately. Does not seem I ever feel rested. I am sure training for the marathon is taking a toll on my body. I am disappointed because I wanted to feel stronger at this point not like this. I need to go back on my vitamins as well. Female issues I am sure are making my iron low. So for now, I am going to use my "Wings" to lift me up and help me fly although my mind and body are struggling to sink. I will not let the weight of my mind weight me down but break free of the chain and fly again, fly each day...

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of your accomplishments,you are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete