Monday, February 7, 2011

Pondering.

Today has been a day of reflection. A struggle of a day really but ended on a good note.

New Goals: Be thrifty with my $ by price matching and coupon. Got my coupons cut and ready. : ) Plan to get them organized soon. found several helpful sites. www.cellfire.com and of course www.kroger.com

Gardening, going to be focus on gardening, start a compost.
http://thehappyhousewife.com/frugal-living/diy-compost-bin/

Also read the bible throughout the day and came to a few verses,

James 1;5 If any one of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who give generously to all without finding fault.

From this I would like to focus on being less critical and lifting my husband and children up. Focus on me more when it comes to my feelings of anxiety and discontent.

James 1:5 Perserverance must finish its work so that you be mature and complete not lackign in anything.

From this one I reflected on the importance of finishing what you start and not giving up with knowing in the end it will build you up. Also passing this on to your children. Finish what you start and buck up and don't give up.

Proverbs 24:26 An honest answer is liek a kiss on the lips

this spoke to me as I enjoying being around people who are honest. Who tell you what you are thinking but also allow you to think freely as well. nothing causing me more anxiety that someone whom you can not trust.

1 comment:

  1. Here are some gardening coupons that you might be able to use when shopping online.
    http://www.couponchief.com/yardiac
    http://www.couponchief.com/tags/gardening

    ReplyDelete